Monday, March 12, 2012

Viewer Discretion is Advised (continued)

In my haste to write my post last night as Will was quickly fading on the couch next to me, I forgot to add my goals as of now into the post.
So, my goal is this: I will lose 20 lbs. by June (day, not sure of that yet. Should it be closer to the beginning of end of the month? Leave feedback, people!). And as a reward, I will get the tattoo I've wanted for over a year. Motivation right there! I think it's doable, right? I mean, my (other) goal is to hit the gym everyday (M-F) before and/or after work (since it's about 2 miles away). I can do classes before, and do my own thing after, since it's open 24 hrs. Which is a HUGE plus.
Other rewards for my other goals, which will be discussed later on, include a new camera lens, an iPhone (NOT because I just HAVE to have one, but because I'm tired of my glichy Droid), and ultimtely, my goal is to have a rockin' bod by the time I get married.
As I have tried on a few dresses already, and I'm not too fond of how I've looked in any of them, I want to really tone is all up so I can feel comfortable enough to wear one and know I look good. Also, I want to wear a bathing suit on the honeymoon (Australia? New Zealand?) and NOT have to cover up the whole time.
And when I have kids (yes, YEARS from now) I want a cute baby belly. And I want to be able to lose the baby weight rather easily.

While we're at it, I might as well write what I've done today, just as a quick side not. Breakfast was a Larabar, which was delicious, and surprisingly enough, it was enough. I'm just now starting to feel hungry, which is good because it's lunch time.
I also kayaked for a while with Will and Thomas, and it was AWESOME. It's such a relaxing thing, and exhilarating at the same time. Peaceful while you're just drifting along the current, exciting when you hit a rapid. I plan on doing this more often, along with bike riding, on the days I can't make it to the gym.
Gotta say, it feels good to be active

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment